Monday, July 7, 2008

Persona 4 Coming to the US this Winter


It's official! According to Siliconera, who attended Anime Expo this past weekend, Atlus will release the latest game in the Shin Megami Tensei series, Persona 4, this holiday season. As frequent readers of this blog will know, I'm infatuated with Persona 3 and FES and have made a couple of posts detailing my progress in the game. Given my recent gaming habits though, I wasn't sure that I would be buying Persona 4; that was until I found out that Chihiro (one of the side characters in P3) would be making an appearance in the game. It seems that the P4 characters take a trip to Gekkoukan two years after the events of P3, so who knows what other cameos we may see.

On a related note, the opening movie is very cool: perhaps better than the movie from Persona 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment